Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fleetwood Mac "The Chain" (Structure Remix)

I was fortunate enough to have one of artist, Structure's new Fleetwood Mac remix of their classix tune, The Chain. Just running the concept of that through my mind before hearing it had me curious. Rumours is one of my favorite albums, The Chain one of my favorite songs, not one I've heard covered with much variation over the years. I was soon jarred into a different direction though upon streaming this vibrant remix of a '70s classic. All those decades ago I would have never imagined this take on the tune but Structure has moved this rock classic into the 21st century with this timely remix of the recently reunited Fleetwood Mac. Check out this creative spin and see for yourself

fleetwood-mac-the-chain-structure-remix-free-download
https://soundcloud.com/dj-structure/fleetwood-mac-the-chain-structure-remix-free-download

No comments: