Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My favorite kind of music is music that exudes energy, the more drive and energy the tune has the more I like it. That being said, many genres can fit with-in that dynamic. And when genre's come together in a fusion forming a unique sound, I get even more excited. Panther Style a band from Chicago hits all of those targets and delivers to my delight. There rockin' new song, "Seeing... Just Not Believing" (Mixed by Beau Hill)is one tune that has me coming back for multiple listens with it's great rhythmic energy and a punkish pop vibe that all blends together leaving me catching slight influences in the singing that remind me subtly of the way the Beatles delivered on, "I'm Only Sleeping". Needless to say I was excited to find the fresh new rockin' sounds of Panther Style and you will too, check them out now!

No comments: