Friday, August 30, 2013

One of America's big holiday weekends approaches and during that holiday lots of great music gets listened to all across the nation. I've been playing lots of new material by artist from different genres this week and after a frustrating bout with internet connectivity, I managed to continue my musical quest and though it took me a few days to get my connection stable again, I'm finally able to share a tune that helpe me get through the technical difficulties and one in which I have on my playlist for the holiday weekend once again. I found myself needing a good bit of stress relief dealing with the old wi-fi. And musician/songwriter Derek Delacroix came to my rescue with his subtle, relaxing, rhytmic sounds that were the catalyst for laid back sounds when I just needed to chill a bit this week and sounds which I plan to kick back with once again this weekend. Delacroix delivers in this tune he calls "So Mellow". Get ready to snap your fingers to the groove while stretching that smile across your face because Delacroix's tune is what you've been searching for...check it out and get it on your playlist now...

No comments: